www.diariodorock.com.br: Premiere\\ SEBASTIAN BACH: 'All My Friends Are Dead' Video
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

22 de abr. de 2014

Premiere\\ SEBASTIAN BACH: 'All My Friends Are Dead' Video

The video for the song "All My Friends Are Dead" from former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach can be seen below. The clip is dedicated to a number of fallen hard rock/heavy metal musicians that we lost way too soon.

"All My Friends Are Dead" is taken from Bach's new solo album, "Give 'Em Hell", which is being released on April 22 via Frontiers Records. The follow-up to 2011's "Kicking & Screaming" was once again produced by Bob Marlette, who has previously worked with ROB ZOMBIE, BLACK SABBATH and SHINEDOWN, among others.

Of the new album, Sebastian Bach enthused: "I could not be more proud of the new CD, 'Give 'Em Hell'. As a rock music fan myself, I listen to it every single day. As a musician, I honestly feel like I have reached a new level of album recording. As an audiophile, I could not be more blown away by the sound! The production and mastering sound so good that it's perfect to show off your high-end stereo system.

"Ever since my first record, 'Skid Row', on through 'Slave To The Grind' up to 'Kicking & Screaming' and 'Angel Down', I have always been concerned, first and foremost, with making quality records for my fans. And I can honestly say that 'Give 'Em Hell' meets or even exceeds the standards set by some of the records I have put out in the past.

"I can't wait for you all to hear this record! Let's 'Give 'Em Hell' in 2014, mothertruckers!"

"Give 'Em Hell" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker.

Sebastian managed to involve in the writing and recording some very special friends and guest stars, including none other than Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N' ROSES), and not one but two top-class guitar players: John 5 (MARILYN MANSON, ROB ZOMBIE) and Steve Stevens (BILLY IDOL). Rounding out the lineup on the CD are Devin Bronson (AVRIL LAVIGNE, PINK) on guitar and Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, FATES WARNING) on drums. Duff and Sebastian previously collaborated on Duff's solo album "Believe In Me".

The cover for "Give 'Em Hell" (see below) was once again handled by Richard Villa, who worked on "Kicking & Screaming". Incorporated into the album design is one of the paintings by Sebastian's late father David Bierk, who painted the artwork for SKID ROW's "Slave To The Grind", inside artwork for SKID ROW's "Subhuman Race", and Bach's solo albums "Angel Down" and "Bring 'Em Bach Alive!".

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br