www.diariodorock.com.br: CIRCLE PIT \\ Ex-SUFFOKATE Frontman RICKY HOOVER: I Am Not The New SUICIDE SILENCE Singer
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

2 de mai. de 2013

CIRCLE PIT \\ Ex-SUFFOKATE Frontman RICKY HOOVER: I Am Not The New SUICIDE SILENCE Singer

Former SUFFOKATE frontmn Ricky Hoover has shot down rumors that he has joined SUICIDE SILENCE as the replacement for their late vocalist Mitch Lucker.

Lucker died on November 1, 2012 after sustaining injuries in a motorcycle crash in Huntington Beach on Halloween night.

Writing on his Twitter account, Hoover said: "Don't believe what you hear #it'snotme," linking to an image that said "Rumors are just rumors lol." A second tweet simply said, "I am not in a band."

Hoover was one of the "surprise" guests who performed with with the surviving members of SUICIDE SILENCE at a special show on December 21, 2012 at the Fox theater in Pomona, California as a tribute to Lucker. All proceeds from the event went towards the education of Mitch's five-year-old daughter, Kenadee Lucker.

Hoover quit SUFFOKATE in May 2012, claiming that it was "in the best interest for everyone" for him to depart. He revealed that he "could no longer continue" to front the band due to reasons he "[wouldn't] get into." He added, "I have no bad feelings or ill will towards the band and will always have love for them and the music I was fortunate enough to help create. I have poured my all and given everything I have into these last two albums and will always be grateful for them and everyone who supported me. No matter what happens, the guys in SUFFOKATE will always be my brothers. I will do whatever i can to help them out. They are some of the greatest people I have ever met and I'm truly thankful I've gotten to do this with them."

SUFFOKATE's latest album, "Return To Despair", was released in September 2011 via Mediaskare Records.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br