www.diariodorock.com.br: Premiere\\ EVERY TIME I DIE: 'I Suck (Blood)' Video Released
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

20 de jun. de 2012

Premiere\\ EVERY TIME I DIE: 'I Suck (Blood)' Video Released


"I Suck (Blood)", the controversial new video from revered purveyors of metallic mayhem EVERY TIME I DIE, can be seen below. The clip features obsessive stalking, voyeurism and plays provocatively with the notion of victimhood.

"I Suck (Blood)" comes off EVERY TIME I DIE's latest album, "Ex Lives", which sold around 14,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 25 on The Billboard 200 chart.

EVERY TIME I DIE's previous CD, "New Junk Aesthetic", opened with around 12,000 units back in September 2009 to land at No. 46.

"Ex Lives" was helmed by renowned heavy rock producer Joe Barresi (THE MELVINS, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE, PARKWAY DRIVE) and offers an unrelenting onslaught of ingeniously composed and furiously executed cathartic hardcore. This is the band’s highly anticipated follow up to their 2009’s raging masterwork "New Junk Aesthetic", which Absolute Punk heralded as a musical "weapon of mass destruction."

EVERY TIME I DIE is currently on tour and will spend the summer adding their patented punk-infused metal to the annual Vans Warped Tour.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

You can apply each Walter although you should really target on a review web site alone.
my page :: Criminal Records

Anônimo disse...

Time passes together with you basically, I'm sure! Would probably this kind of develop into probable to acquire your blog interpreted straight into Chinese? English language is actually the subsequent terminology.
Also visit my web site Online Vehicle Insurance

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br