www.diariodorock.com.br: TRETAS \\ Phil Collen: "It's all my shit. Vivian joined a band that I helped create. He's coming into my house!"
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

17 de jan. de 2011

TRETAS \\ Phil Collen: "It's all my shit. Vivian joined a band that I helped create. He's coming into my house!"


Rob Cavuoto of Guitar International conducted an interview with DEF LEPPARD guitarist Phil Collen at this past weekend's NAMM international music industry trade show in Anaheim, California. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Guitar International: There was a recent interview with [fellow DEF LEPPARD guitarist] Vivian Campbell where he said he isn't challenged guitar-wise in DEF LEPPARD, and that you get all the good guitar parts. How do you respond to that statement?

Phil: Because it's all my shit. Vivian joined a band that I helped create. He's coming into my house! It's not all the good parts, it's the DEF LEPPARD sound that me and Steve [Clark; late DEF LEPPARD guitarist] created. We got together with [producer Robert] "Mutt" Lange, and there was already a sound in place. Also, we play all the hits live, which were written before Viv was in the band.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br