www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ SEBASTIAN BACH To Enter Studio On Monday
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

16 de fev. de 2011

Traduza\\ SEBASTIAN BACH To Enter Studio On Monday


Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach will head into the studio later this month with his new, young, virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and producer Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) to record a brand new CD for a summer release via the Italian label Frontiers Records.

Commented Bach: "Just had the greatest talk with my producer Bob Marlette. We are on exactly the same page with the new CD! He agrees with me that tracks 1-7 out of the 13 demos are pretty much done.

"I have lived with these songs for over a year now and the songs have to be real good if I'm still digging them a year later! I have an open mind, though, to whatever magic occurs between Nick Sterling, Bobby Jarzombek [drums], Bob Marlette and myself.

"We start the next record in Los Angeles, California this Monday! I could not be happier."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br