www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ DevilDriver Bassist Drops Off European Tour
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

19 de nov. de 2010

Traduza\\ DevilDriver Bassist Drops Off European Tour


Jonathan Miller will miss the remaining dates of DevilDriver European tour. Get full details inside!

DevilDriver bassist Jonathan Miller will sit out the rest of DevilDriver’s European run after returning home to deal with a family emergency.

A statement from Miller reads: “To all of the DevilDriver fans who will be attending the remaining dates of our current Fall/Winter European run, it is to my dismay that I will not be able to finish the tour due to a family emergency. I would like to thank our tour manager, Bubble, for filling in for me. This is very disheartening to me but sometimes family must take precedent over anything else in life. I will miss being out with my best buds touring Europe and hope to return as soon as possible.”

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br