www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL Talks MÖTLEY CRÜE/POISON Tour
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

21 de nov. de 2010

Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL Talks MÖTLEY CRÜE/POISON Tour


MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil was interviewed this past Friday's (November 19) episode of "Elliot In The Morning", a morning radio talk show hosted by DJ Elliot Segal. You can now listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.

When asked about POISON singer Bret Michaels' recent onstage claim that POISON and MÖTLEY CRÜE will celebrate their 25th and 30th anniversaries, respectively, next year by joining forces for a North American trek, Neil said, "I don't know why Bret would say that. And I hadn't heard about it. People were asking me, and I'm going, 'I never heard that in my life.' And I was getting a lot of Twitters about it. I finally just called my office and said, 'What is up with this?' I was kind of pissed that nobody told me. And they go, 'Look, we have no idea. There was never anything like that [being considered] or that was even being talked about.' But the funny thing is, ever since [Bret] did that and now people are talking about it, crazier things have happened. It could happen. Because you have promoters out there going, 'Hmmm…. Yeah, maybe. Yeah, that sounds like a great package.' You know what I mean?!"

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br