Speaking with Billboard.com regarding his upcoming second book, "Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy", singer Ozzy Osbourne also touched on the rumors that he recently spent time in England working on material for a new BLACK SABBATH album with other members of the band's original lineup.
"Yes, it's a very, very strong possibility," Ozzy said of getting the old band back together. "It's in the very early stages, so we haven't recorded anything yet. If it works out, it'll work out. If it doesn't, I'll keep doing my thing."
BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi's manager in August refused to deny that the band's original lineup is getting back together, according to the Birmingham Mail. The Mail was actually the newspaper that broke the story of a reported SABBATH reunion, using comments attributed to Iommi. But although the guitarist issued a statement saying that his comments had been distorted, his manager Ralph Baker admitted to the Mail, "We haven't got anything in place. He's not denying that the guys have been talking but there's nothing in the way that's been implied in the statements that you made."
Iommi's comments to the Mail were made back in June, with Baker telling the newspaper that Iommi "felt that he made them to you off the record."
Baker said that the story first appeared on a metal news web site before the Mail expanded on it, using Iommi's quotes.
Baker said, "A very insignificant little web site put something out about SABBATH getting back together . . . When you [Birmingham Mail] went online, that's when it went around the world because it was official."
The Mail reported on August 16 that the original four SABBATH members — Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne, bassist Geezer Butler and drummer Bill Ward — have already begun rehearsing and writing music in secret for a new album.
7 de out. de 2011
Traduza\\ OZZY OSBOURNE Says BLACK SABBATH Reunion Is 'In The Very Early Stages'
Marcadores: BLACK SABBATH
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
<< mais lidas
-
METALLICA guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield was interviewed by the Argentinian radio station Rock & Pop 95.9 FM before the band's pe...
-
Guitarist/vocalist Joe Duplantier of French extreme/progressive metallers GOJIRA recently spoke to U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine about th...
-
Iommi: "Realmente, um dos problemas foi comunicação, e estar disponível para trabalhar em um novo álbum. Ozzy tinha todos esses projeto...
-
O mais novo álbum do Iron Maiden, "The Final Frontier", entrou na posição de n° 4 na parada da Billboard, que contabiliza as venda...
-
Clássico maravilhoso do Quiet Riot. 1. Metal Health (Bang Your Head) 2. Cum On Feel The Noize 3. Don't Wanna Let You Go 4. Slick Black ...
-
A Free Pass Entretenimento confirmou duas apresentações do ex-JOURNEY Steve Augeri no Brasil. O vocalista se apresentará em São Paulo dia 12...
-
To celebrate the release of its seventh book, Royal Flush will hold a special signing event at New York City's own Forbidden Planet (840...
-
Brazilian singer André Matos (ex-ANGRA, SHAAMAN, VIPER) has joined the list of guest musicians who will appear on the forthcoming release fr...
-
O vocalista da banda Guns n' Roses, Axl Rose, está processando a Activision em US$ 20 milhões por usar, sem permissão, a imagem do guita...
-
Foram divulgados nesta segunda-feira os valores e locais de venda dos ingressos dos shows do Guns N'Roses no Brasil. A banda de Axl Rose...













0 comentários:
Postar um comentário