www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ Dokken Guitarist Talks About Possible Michael Schenker/Don Dokken Project
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

18 de set. de 2012

Traduza\\ Dokken Guitarist Talks About Possible Michael Schenker/Don Dokken Project


During a recent interview with The Classic Metal Show, Dokken guitarist Jon Levin revealed some details surrounding the rumored project featuring vocalist Don Dokken and guitarist Michael Schenker.

When asked if he would be pissed off if a Don Dokken and Michael Schenker colloboration would piss him off Levin responded, "That's a really good question. When we were in Bulgaria three weeks ago or a month ago, we were really, really jetlagged. At 6am, I was sitting at a breakfast table with Herman Rarebell. There was nobody else around. We were just talking. Then Michael (Schenker) came in. I'm a huge, huge fan of Michael, and he's actually a big influence of mine. I think those influences are apparent on this album ('Boken Bones') as well. He came up to me and said, "We play an acoustical guitar tour together, you and me." I'm looking around like, "Who are you talking to. Me?" And he says, "Yeah, you and I play acoustic guitar together." I was like, "OK." Actually, Don was there, and Michael goes, "And you will sing." I actually didn't know that he was serious. Don thought he was serious. Sure enough, I got a letter from his lawyer a few days after I got home, and he said, "Michael is really excited about this, and can you have Don start working on some music with him," and so on and so forth. We will see."

"That would be a dream for me, because he's one of my favorite players," concludes Levin.

To download the interview in its entirety, go to www.spreaker.com/user/cmsrocks or iTunes. The Classic Metal Show is heard live on Saturday nights from 9pm to 3am EST at www.theclassicmetalshow.com.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br