www.diariodorock.com.br: TRETAS\\ VINCE NEIL Outburst Caught On Video: 'Give Me My F**king Car!'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

27 de ago. de 2012

TRETAS\\ VINCE NEIL Outburst Caught On Video: 'Give Me My F**king Car!'


According to TMZ.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil was videotaped screaming at a group of parking attendants at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas last week after a valet refused to return the singer's Rolls-Royce because Neil couldn't produce a claim ticket.

In the 37-second clip, which is available below, Neil can be seen walking over to the valet booth, yelling, "Give me my fucking car! Give me my fucking car! Give me my car!" and then banging on the window.

Vince continued, "Call the police! This is my car. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

After the parking attendants apparently told Vince that they wouldn't hand over the vehicle because he couldn't produce a parking ticket, Vince responded, "They didn't give me a fucking ticket!"

According to TMZ.com sources, police were called to the scene, but by the time they arrived, Vince had already taken off, and the valet company decided against filing a report.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br