www.diariodorock.com.br: Putaria\\ LITA FORD TURNS TWITTER INTO PENTHOUSE FORUM
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

1 de dez. de 2009

Putaria\\ LITA FORD TURNS TWITTER INTO PENTHOUSE FORUM


Lita Ford recently used her Twitter account to detail an intersting sexual romp with husband and former Nitro vocalist Jim Gillette, also referred to as 'Big Daddy'. Below are her Twitter posts from twitter.com/litaford:

- If I told you what happened tonight - you wouldn't believe me!!!! Cops showed up - what a mess! WoW!

- ah hahahahahaha So me and Big Daddy settled in for some Mommy and Daddy time. I got the royal massage. Back, ass, legs, toes, tits....

- We move to the bed as we do... BD starts riding me like a madman... He literally f***s me right through the bed!

- The alarm goes off from the loud noise of the wood busting through.

- So Jim gets off me and shuts off the alarm. FRANTICLY!!! He grabs the chord-less phone - thinking ahead!

- He runs back in our bedroom and says let's try it again! We get on the bed and he gets 2 thrusts in and an even bigger noise and drop makes him realize that the bed is dead!

- So now BD wants me in the swing... That's always nice so no problem!

- So he puts me in the swing.. Has the phone next to him on the massage table. The phone rings. It's Vicky Blue! We are both ready to explode

- Big Daddy answers because he thinks it's the alarm company!

- Tells Vicky "I'll call you back"!

- We finish round 3 for me and 2 for Big Daddy (or Meat Whistle) as I call him.

- JG gets me a towel as I'm over flowing... Puts his shorts on and goes to his office. Just in time for the police to knock on our door!

- He answers the door and tells the police how the glass break alarm was set off. They don't believe this tattooed madman and ask for his ID. Now they believe him....

- The bed is trashed! The police are pissed! Me and Big Daddy are satisfied... Even if our bed isn't!

- God bless America and God save the queen... You f***s aint got nothing on the Gillettes! hahahahaha! OOOOPS! Damn alarm company did NOT call!

- We SO wish we would have been filming tonight! This is the magic! WoW!

.
Comentários: Lita Ford - A Rita Cadillac do Metal !
.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br