www.diariodorock.com.br: Momento Caras \\ SEBASTIAN BACH And Fiancée Call It Quits
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

9 de out. de 2012

Momento Caras \\ SEBASTIAN BACH And Fiancée Call It Quits


Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach and model girlfriend Minnie Gupta have broken off their engagement. The couple began dating in 2010, shortly after Bach split up with Maria Bierk, his wife of 18 years with whom he had been coupled since before joining his former band.

In a message on Twitlonger.com, a related Twitter site that allows one to send tweets that require more than 140 characters, Sebastian wrote, "After almost two years together, Minnie Gupta and myself have decided to go our separate ways."

He added, "I will always be grateful for our time together and I will always have love in my heart for Minnie. I cannot thank her enough for her companionship, love, and inspiration... I wish Minnie nothing but the best in life, because that's what she deserves. She is a truly special girl and I am so very lucky to have known her. Until we meet again..."

Bach met Gupta during the making of his latest solo album, 2011's "Kicking & Screaming". He told Noisecreep last year: "If you saw how beautiful she is, it's just unbelievable. I was in love making this record. I was going through breaking up and I fell in love again and a lot of these emotions are on the record. Love. That's the most important thing in life really, as I get older — love."

Sebastian's video for the "Kicking & Screaming" title track, featuring an appearance by Gupta, can be seen below.

Bach and Maria Bierk have three children: sons Paris and London and daughter Sebastiana.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br