www.diariodorock.com.br: Diário de um Detento \\ VINCE NEIL Released From Jail
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

25 de fev. de 2011

Diário de um Detento \\ VINCE NEIL Released From Jail


According to TMZ.com, MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil has checked out of the Clark County Detention Center after serving a 10-day sentence for DUI and speeding.

Neil pled guilty in Las Vegas Justice Court last month and will now spend 15 days under house arrest. He will also pay a $585 fine and attend DUI school and attend a victim impact panel online.

Vince told the Las Vegas Sun that he believed his 15-day prison sentence for driving under the influence was too much, saying, "They were a little harsh in the sentencing . . . But they wanted to make an example out of me, and it is what it is." Asked why he thought he got such a "harsh" penalty, Neil added, "Well, I think just because of my past. That kind of factored into it. But I'm going to do it, do my time and put it behind me and move on with my life."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br