www.diariodorock.com.br: Diário de um Detento \\ Vince Neil: "I'm ready for jail. Jail are you ready for me?”
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

1 de fev. de 2011

Diário de um Detento \\ Vince Neil: "I'm ready for jail. Jail are you ready for me?”


Mark Gray of People.com reports: He's bound for jail, but Vince Neil says he's already learned his lesson.

The Motley Crue singer is set to report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on Feb. 15 to serve 15 days, after pleading guilty to a drunk driving charge which stems from a DUI arrest last summer. The guilty plea, which spared Neil a trial, was part of a plea bargain that will also see him serve 15 days under house arrest.

"I made a mistake, and I have to finally learn my lesson and go do a little bit of time," Neil, 49, told PEOPLE. "I've already learned my lesson."

Of his arrest, Neil said, "I just have to move on and get past it and get it behind me."

This is not the singer's first run-in with the law: In 1984 he pleaded guilty to DUI and vehicular manslaughter in the death of musician Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley.

Until then, Neil said he plans on continuing to work - he owns a tequila company, multiple restaurants and a tattoo parlor. On Saturday, the singer attended Nevada Ballet Theatre's Black and White Ball in Las Vegas, honoring Priscilla Presley.

"We've been friends for a long time," he said. "I've stayed at her house and even lived there for a little while."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br