www.diariodorock.com.br: SEFOTEU \\ HIM Guitarist Engaged To TONY IOMMI's Daughter
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

18 de ago. de 2010

SEFOTEU \\ HIM Guitarist Engaged To TONY IOMMI's Daughter


Mikko "Linde" Lindström, guitarist for the Finnish "love metal" band HIM, became engaged to Toni-Marie Iommi, HALO/ex-LUNARMILE singer and daughter of BLACK SABBATH guitar legend Tony Iommi, on Friday, August 13.

Lindström, 34, has a seven-year-old daughter named Olivia with his ex-wife, Finnish singer Mariam "Manna" Jäntti.

Toni, 27, was born in Solihull, United Kingdom and spent the first few years of her life living with her mother who is part native American. At the age of 15, she moved to England to live with her father.

In an interview with His Inernal Magazine, the online magazine of HIM - The Crimson Gate Official Italian Street Team, Toni stated about her upbringing, "Moving to live with my father has been a great turn for the good. My father, being a well-respected musician, taught me so much about life and music.

"People say to me, 'Wow! You are so lucky to have Tony Iommi as your father.' That always makes me laugh. Yes, I am lucky! What people don't see [is that] my father is DAD. To me, just like any other father, he sets rules, he worries about me when I'm out and about and he wants what's best for me, etc."

When asked how she would describe her father as a person, Toni said, "To sum my father up in so many words would be he is a very generous guy whose heart is never black, but loving and warm. He loves animals and is very grounded as a person. He loves jokes and pranks!



"Living at home with dad was sometimes annoying. I say that only as a daughter to her father. Just when I'd think it was safe, dad would pull a prank on me! His favorite of all... Opening my bedroom door just enough to make a gap, then he would balance a shoe in the top corner. As soon as I'd push the door open, it would fall from the top and scare the hell out of me! So, not only is dad talented but he is an amazing father and person."

Toni currently resides in Finland with Lindström and fronts a new band called HALO (MySpace page), which also features three Finnish guys and a British girl.




Comentários: Tony Iommi sefoteu!

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br