www.diariodorock.com.br: SEFOTEU \\ Gotthard Vocalist Involved In Car Accident
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

15 de ago. de 2010

SEFOTEU \\ Gotthard Vocalist Involved In Car Accident


Gotthard vocalist Steve Lee was recently involved in a car accident, but walked away unharmed.

In a statement Steve said, "I want to inform you that I have been involved in a horrible car crash in Italy on Saturday August 7, while I was on my way home from a little vacation. A car crashed into us on the motorway near Firenze, and it involved 6 other cars. As cars were slowing down the person in the car behind us didn't notice that, and crashed into our car.

Despite the accident I want you all to know that I am OK, I guess I must have a "Rock loving" Guardian Angel."

Gotthard released their latest CD 'Need To Believe' On September 4, 2009 through Nuclear Blast Records -- www.nuclearblast.de

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br