www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ OZZY: Making Killer New BLACK SABBATH Album 'Would Make My Life Round Up Perfectly For Me'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

19 de ago. de 2010

Traduza\\ OZZY: Making Killer New BLACK SABBATH Album 'Would Make My Life Round Up Perfectly For Me'


On the possibility of a reunion with fellow original BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward:
"We're talking and that's a good sign. We're not at war with each other ... I was speaking to Bill Ward last night. I've got to speak to the other two. But it was in the last attempt where we just all met without saying anything to each other (after) quite a few years. I'm trying to get things done right, talking at least. I can't give any dates, 'cause I don't know anything. I don't know whether they want to do it with me, or whatever, but I'm starting to feel (things) ease up for it. To be honest with you, I would love to do a killer BLACK SABBATH album. It would make my life, my whole thing, round up perfectly for me."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br