www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ BRET MICHAELS: More Clips Of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' Appearance Posted Online
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

19 de mai. de 2010

Traduza\\ BRET MICHAELS: More Clips Of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' Appearance Posted Online


Bret Michaels, who suffered a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage on April 22, just 10 days after an emergency appendectomy in San Antonio, Texas while on his "Custom Built" tour, made his first televised appearance since being hospitalized on today's (Wednesday, May 19) episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show".

"I've never been shot, thank God," Michaels said, "but it sounded like a small handgun went off in the back of my head. It felt like a pop. They call it a thunderclap. And I've never instantaneously had a headache like that in my entire life. The word's not even a headache — it's like a migraine times ten. It just exloded instantly. It ran from my temple down to the back of my skull. I knew something was severely wrong. I instantly woke up Kristi [Bret's girlfriend and mother of his children], and said, we need to go to the emergency room now. And I could overhear the doctor saying to Kristi, 'If you have children, you should bring them to the hospital now.'"



Do you feel like this is a second chance for a reason?

"Absolutely," he replied. "I don't know what that reason is just yet. But I know... I've got a... whoever blessed me, whatever guardian angel I've had, and I think of all the crazy, crazy things I've done in my life, and I'm just thankful to be here."

Clips of Bret's appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" can be viewed below (courtesy of Celeb TV and E! News Now).

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br