www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ HAIL! To Tour South America In January/February
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

17 de mai. de 2010

Traduza\\ HAIL! To Tour South America In January/February


HAIL!, the supergroup featuring Tim "Ripper" Owens (BEYOND FEAR, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH), Andreas Kisser (SEPULTURA), Paul Bostaph (TESTAMENT, SLAYER, EXODUS) and Paul Gray (SLIPKNOT), is in the process of putting together an extensive South American tour for January/February 2011. The group states, "Having not played in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia before, we are excited to finally play to all of our fans who have been patiently waiting for Hail! to come and play for them."

Paul Gray previously stated about his addition to HAIL!: "This is going to be amazing! After I heard the news about David [Ellefson, previous HAIL! bassist] reuniting with MEGADETH I touched base with Andreas and everything fell into place pretty immediately. I was excited about what they were doing and their whole attitude is just cool, old school camaraderie and fun and I wanted to share that with them. Fortunately, I had this window of time available as SLIPKNOT are on break so the timing worked perfectly. These guys have been through it all and they represent true metal brotherhood. I like that and I'm glad to now be a part of it. I can't wait, I wish we’d leave tomorrow. These shows are going to kick ass!"

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br