www.diariodorock.com.br: Premiere \\ BRET MICHAELS' Cover Version Of SUBLIME's 'What I Got'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

26 de nov. de 2010

Premiere \\ BRET MICHAELS' Cover Version Of SUBLIME's 'What I Got'


The video for POISON singer Bret Michaels' cover version of SUBLIME's "What I Got" can be viewed below. The song comes off Bret's latest solo album, "Custom Built", which sold 22,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 14 on The Billboard 200 chart.

In an interview with PopEater.com, Michaels stated about his cover of "What I Got", "That's one of my favorite songs; it just puts me in a great mood. I love hearing that song, so I busted it out live, and I thought I did a really respectful version of it. I wanted to keep some of what the song is, but I added some of my own lyrics and a cool breakdown to it. We played it live and it went over insane. It's been one of my favorite songs since the early '90s."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br