www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ ESCAPE THE FATE Interviewed by NIKKI SIXX
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

24 de nov. de 2010

Traduza\\ ESCAPE THE FATE Interviewed by NIKKI SIXX


Las Vegas, Nevada-based post-hardcore band ESCAPE THE FATE was interviewed on a recent edition of "Sixx Sense", the new national radio program hosted by MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx. You can now listen to the 10-minute chat below.

ESCAPE THE FATE has scheduled a massive amount of North American headlining tour dates that begin on January 20 in Tucson, Arizona and extend all the way into March, finishing on the 12 of that month in San Diego. The announcement of the "Dead Masquerade" tour follows the news that the group pulled out of a European trek with BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE that was supposed to begin this weekend so that bassist Max Green could enter rehab for drug and alcohol addiction.

A statement from singer Craig Mabbitt said, "Max needs his friends and family by his side, so we're not gonna leave him. Max is one of my best friends and has never done this band wrong in any way, shape or form. It's very honorable of him to admit he has a problem and wants to seek help for the longevity of his life and this band."

Mabbitt told The Pulse of Radio that he had his own problems with alcohol in the past, especially on tour, but has learned to keep things under control. "What was hard for me in the beginning was, you know, people would just come to the bar with me and they're like, 'Hey, man, let me get you a shot, buddy,' I'm like, 'Oh yeah, for sure,'" he said. "And it's just shot after shot after shot, and then I ended up feeling all loose and I'd be like, 'Hey, come back to the bus, I've got a whole other bottle on there.' And all of a sudden there's all these random people just hanging out and I'm just getting smashed. I had to learn my limits that way, man.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br