www.diariodorock.com.br: TRETAS\\ JOHN CORABI Slams BLABBERMOUTH.NET Haters: 'Grow Up!'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

28 de dez. de 2011

TRETAS\\ JOHN CORABI Slams BLABBERMOUTH.NET Haters: 'Grow Up!'


John Corabi, the powerhouse vocalist who fronted MÖTLEY CRÜE, UNION and THE SCREAM, has slammed people who have posted unsupportive comments about his son's band on BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

Earlier today (Wednesday, December 28), John Corabi released the following "open letter" to the readers of BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"To whom it may concern...

"I just wanted to write this letter as I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in some of the negative and just plain MEAN comments in regards to my son's band, MUREAU.

"First of all, I'd like to say that I was raised to say 'thank you' when given something, open a car door for a woman, say 'please' if you wanted something. Basically... just be polite. I was also taught [that] if you don't have anything NICE or POSITIVE to say about something, or someone, don't say anything at all.

"Now I didn't write my post on Facebook to have a bunch of people judge the band MUREAU, or give them a 'review,' if you will; I just wanted MY SON and his BANDMATES to know how PROUD I was of them for living THEIR dream... I also didn't EXPECT everybody to like what they do.

"I can't say that I understand or appreciate a lot of the newer music that's out there, but I ALWAYS try to encourage people to follow their dreams and hearts and basically be happy...

"My son loves playing his drums, and the guys (MUREAU) love what they are doing... They are HAPPY!!!!... PERIOD!!!! They are getting ready to embark on their first tour of the States, and I wish them the best of luck... They are playing for the love of their craft, as they are playing for next to NOTHING every night.

"Now, as far as embracing the music they play, I'm not asking you to! But let me remind you of this fact. Back in the '70s when LED ZEPPELIN and DEEP PURPLE and BLACK SABBATH ruled the airwaves, this new music called 'punk' began its modest rumblings. Did I understand it then???? NO!!!! But, out of that youth movement we were given bands the likes of the SEX PISTOLS, RAMONES, THE CLASH etc. ALL GENIUS bands!!!! How about JUDAS PRIEST and IRON MAIDEN??? I remember a time when they were called 'heavy metal'... Now look at them... CLASSICS!!! How about METALLICA's first few records... Speed metal.... Now look ... 100,000,000 records later... CLASSICS!!!! I mean, even Elvis [Presley] and THE BEATLES were misunderstood in their beginnings. THE BEATLES were denied by every record label in England, several times before they were given their chance. NOBODY saw the potential of that band.

"This is a new generation's music. We don't have to like it, but again.. I'm just glad they are doing something POSITIVE with their lives and not sitting around on a couch playing a fucking video game, smoking weed and eating TWINKIES!!!! I do appreciate the people that said... 'Not really my cup of tea, BUT good luck, guys"... That's class!!!!

"Let me also remind you that there are millions of bands worldwide that 'go for the brass ring every year, only to fall miserably on their faces, the fact that these boys... er... YOUNG MEN, were actually ABLE to write their music, get a record deal, and do a video, and go on tour, is HUGE in my book...

"KUDOS to you, guys (MUREAU)!!!!

"Again, I want to thank BLABBERMOUTH for the support, and to everybody who had the decency to write something supportive (even if it's not your cup of tea)... To the rest of you and your classless comments. GROW UP!!!

"Peace, John Corabi, a very proud FATHER!!!"

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br