www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL Says SHARON OSBOURNE 'Should've Gotten Her Timeline Straight'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

25 de set. de 2010

Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL Says SHARON OSBOURNE 'Should've Gotten Her Timeline Straight'


MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil has just released his 320-page hardcover autobiography, "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen". The book made news before it came out when it was revealed that in the memoir, Neil calls Ozzy Osbourne's wife and manager Sharon the "the most evil, shittiest woman I've ever met in my life."

In a brand new interview with VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner, Vince explained what he meant with that line.

"I don't think that she really understood or understands — hopefully now she understands it — but what I said about her was through the eyes of a 22-year-old in 1984 and she wasn't very nice to MÖTLEY CRÜE," he said. "That's why we called it the 'No Fun Tour', had t-shirts made up with the smiley face with bullet holes in it and passed them out to everybody. That's the thing, that was my impression of her back then."

Sharon was pretty upset when she found out about what Vince wrote about her. She responded by explaining in a written statement that she was protecting Ozzy from Vince because she "didn't want [Ozzy] to end up like Razzle from HANOI ROCKS who died in a car accident because [Vince was] driving drunk, or like the two innocent people who ended up with severe brain damage and whose lives were ruined as a result of [Vince's] actions."

Neil told VH1 Radio Networks how Sharon's comments made him feel.

"When she insinuated that my car crash that killed Razzle was the reason why she tried to insulate Ozzy from me especially, she should've gotten her timeline straight because the tour was in, I think, February or March of '84, lasted two or three months at the most and the wreck happened in December of '84, so it was a good five or six months after the tour that that happened."

Ozzy himself told The Pulse of Radio that what little he remembers of the '84 tour with the CRÜE was pretty wild. "The 1984 tour was the most craziest tour, I think, I've ever done in my life," he said. "I don't remember it, but I remember I used to wake up every morning or come around thinking, 'What the fuck went on last night?' I mean, everybody keeps asking me, 'Hey, Ozzy, did you really snort a line of ants?' You know what, the answer to that is: I don't know, but it's very possible."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br