www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ MICK MARS Solo Album To Feature BLACK VEIL BRIDES Frontman
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

22 de jul. de 2011

Traduza\\ MICK MARS Solo Album To Feature BLACK VEIL BRIDES Frontman


Vocalist Andy Biersack of Los Angeles theatrical rockers BLACK VEIL BRIDES was interviewed by hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostrosky on the most recent episode of the "Talking Metal" podcast (web site). During the chat, Andy spoke about working with Mick Mars on the MÖTLEY CRÜE guitarist's upcoming solo album, which Andy says will include some real heavy hitters from the music industry. He said, "I worked on a song with [Mick] for his solo record. It's in the making. The MÖTLEY guys are always touring and always working. So it's something that's been a work of his for awhile and hopefully in time he will complete it. But I will say one thing: Mick Mars is one of the greatest songwriters I've ever met in my life and had the pleasure to work with. I can't wait to hear his full album. In terms of this record, he's really worked with the heavy hitters in the rock and metal industry. So to be a part of that is a great honor and I can't wait to hear the completed record."

When asked how Mick is doing right now health-wise, Andy said, "To me, Mick has always been the quintessential member of MÖTLEY CRÜE. I mean, he's always been the guy, as a kid growing up, he represented… Obviously, MÖTLEY CRÜE is one of my favorite bands of all time and I've always respected all the members, but he always really represented the true outcast in that regard and being a kid who grew up loving the more punk rock [and theatrical side of rock], the combination of him and Nikki Sixx has always been something that I really respected. So to go to his home and be around him, he really still is the same person that you see in interviews and that you grew up loving. And he really is doing well. You're sort of fed the story that he's not as strong as he really is by the media or by the people that say that he's been debilitated by his illness, but he's one of the most hopeful and kind people I've ever met in the world. He knew, obviously, that I was a MÖTLEY CRÜE fan and we sat on his back porch and talked about MÖTLEY CRÜE and talked about favorite songs and everything and he was more than open and really willing to talk to me about all this kind of thing. So he really is a true influence and someone that can understand that there's a young crop of musicians that really wanna [do something different] with music, and my band being one of them, and him respecting it was great for me."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br