www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ SIXX:A.M. WORKING ON NEW MATERIAL
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

19 de out. de 2009

Traduza\\ SIXX:A.M. WORKING ON NEW MATERIAL


Sixx:A.M. vocalist/guitarist James Michael has revealed that the band is working on new material. James stated, "The first 10 days of recording the new Sixx:AM record have been incredible! I promise that we'll all get the video cams rollin' soon. Join me on facebook/jamesmichael or twitter@james_a_michael for daily updates."

Sixx:A.M. consists of James Michael, Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx and DJ Ashba. Earlier this yeah Nikki stated, "I can't really tell you what the concept is, because I think I'd just be kind of blowing the surprise, like telling what you're getting for Christmas before it comes. But it's gonna be a pretty powerful record. You know, sonically it does fall in line with the Heroin Diaries record, but I think we're stretching out in certain ways where we can take in other styles of music and expand upon them."

.

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I always used to read post in news papers but now
as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles or
reviews, thanks to web.
Feel free to surf my web page GFI Norte

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br