www.diariodorock.com.br: MEDA \\ 'Little Ozzy' Performs For SHARON OSBOURNE On 'America's Got Talent
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

30 de mai. de 2012

MEDA \\ 'Little Ozzy' Performs For SHARON OSBOURNE On 'America's Got Talent


Ozzy Osbourne impersonator Little Ozzy auditioned for "America's Got Talent" last night in front of Ozzy's wife, Sharon Osbourne, who is one of the judges on the talent competition. He sang "Mama I'm Comin' Home" — a song Ozzy wrote especially for her.

"I have to tell you something. My husband is away from me right now, and it made me miss him even more by you singing me that song, so I really thank you," Sharon said before declining to let him through to the next round.

Check out video footage of Little Ozzy's performance below.

Little Ozzy was created by Lin Doak, 45, an ex-MINIKISS member who left the band after four years of touring the country with them to create a new live act.

Lin Doak is 4 feet and 8 inches short. He looks and sounds remarkably like Ozzy Osbourne.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br