www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ Guitarist NICK STERLING Says He Will Rejoin SEBASTIAN BACH For Upcoming European Tour
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

22 de mai. de 2012

Traduza\\ Guitarist NICK STERLING Says He Will Rejoin SEBASTIAN BACH For Upcoming European Tour


Nick Sterling, who played guitar, and co-wrote many of the songs, on Sebastian Bach's latest album, "Kicking & Screaming", has released the following statement regarding his absence from Sebastian's current U.S. shows:

"Hey everyone, just to clear everything up, I will be touring again with Sebastian Bach for the upcoming Europe tour. There was a scheduling conflict that kept me from performing at the last three shows but Andy Wood [who previously played in the Knoxville, Tennessee hard rock band DOWN FROM UP] did a fantastic job filling in. He's a great player! I'm really looking forward to getting back on stage with the band!"

Shortly after joining forces with Sterling in 2009, Bach stated about the young guitarist, "After searching for 'my Randy Rhoads' for the last couple of decades, I am very excited to introduce to you a guitar player whom I feel has what it takes to take on the world of rock n' roll and beyond...

"After flipping through an issue of Guitar World magazine (good place to find guitar players, it turns out!), I saw an ad for an amplifier that featured Nick Sterling. After I found Nick's web sites, I could not believe how talented this guy was... He sings, plays all guitars and basses, and all the drums on his recordings! Now that's something I know very few people are capable of. His songs rock, he plays great... I was very interested in making some music with this dude. I contacted him through his MySpace page, and soon we were emailing song ideas back and forth.

"Nick is younger than I am. The reason I dig his tunes is that, to me, rock 'n' roll is all about the spirit of the 'youth gone wild,' and honestly, some musicians, as they get older, tend to 'write older.' I am simply far too in love with rock n' roll, still, to change my 'musical direction' right now. I just want to keep making albums that have tons of energy, are melodic, cool, groovin' and fit into the catalog of what I have put out so far. Nick's songs and vibe fit perfectly alongside such tracks as 'Youth Gone Wild', '18 & Life', etc."

Bassist Jason Christopher — who filled in for Shawn Economaki during STONE SOUR's spring 2011 tour and who previously played with SLIPKNOT/STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor in the JUNK BEER KIDNAP BAND — recently joined Bach's solo group.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br