www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ As I Lay Dying Frontman Starts New Clothing Label
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

12 de out. de 2010

Traduza\\ As I Lay Dying Frontman Starts New Clothing Label


As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis has started his own clothing label, Modern Rebellion. Get the full details and check out what he’s selling inside!

As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis’s new clothing line, Modern Rebellion, has just released his first range of shirts for his new clothing label, Modern Rebellion.

A press release for MR reads: The mission of Modern Rebellion is to spread a positive message of charity and to often put one’s personal needs second to those of others. With that mindset Modern Rebellion will be giving profits to Trees Of Glory, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing clean water for children in Duber, Ethiopia.



“For many of us growing up, rebellion was a way to fight against what we felt were pointless and oppressive rules,” said Lambesis. “Times have changed. Today we often submit to popular thinking without notice and believe that our greatest purpose is to serve ourselves. The truest form of rebellion left is to reject this mindset and live for something more. That is why I have partnered in starting Modern Rebellion. What I profit from this endeavor goes to support orphanages that I have personally visited and benefits a group of people much more deserving than myself. Beyond that, I think the apparel and designs themselves create a style that well represents my personal taste.”

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br