www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ FAITH NO MORE Bassist: 'I Personally Can't See Us Not Doing Any More Shows Again'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

9 de out. de 2010

Traduza\\ FAITH NO MORE Bassist: 'I Personally Can't See Us Not Doing Any More Shows Again'


In a brand new interview with Consequence Of Sound, FAITH NO MORE bassist Billy Gould spoke about the possibility of the influential '90s alt-metal act playing more shows after the final concert of its current reunion tour on December 5 in Santiago, Chile. "I personally can't see us not doing any more shows again, I just don't see it," he said. "There's no point in not to do it. Why quit now? I think it's just this tour… We did this tour and that's what we decided to do. And we did it. We accomplished this goal, it worked out for all of us, and then we look at each other and say, 'Hey what do you want to do now?' And I think that's how it's got to be."

Regarding how the reunion tour has gone so far, Gould said, "I was probably the guy who dragged his feet the most in doing this, and I've got to say it exceeded my expectations 100 percent. It was much better than my best-case scenario, and my worst case didn't even come into play."

FAITH NO MORE made a comeback in June 2009 with a headlining performance at the Brixton Academy in London, England and has been playing sporadic shows ever since.

After FAITH NO MORE completes its reunion tour, all of the group's members are expected to resume work on their own individual projects.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br