www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ LIMP BIZKIT's DURST, Wife Split After Two Months
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

28 de set. de 2009

Traduza\\ LIMP BIZKIT's DURST, Wife Split After Two Months


LIMP BIZKIT frontman Fred Durst announced via Twitter earlier today (Monday, September 28) that he and his wife of two months, Esther Nazarov (see photo at this location), have split up. He writes, "For those of you inquiring, I will confirm that Esther and I have decided to go our separate ways and we both thank you for your support." He adds, "We remain very positive and wish only the best for each other."

Durst, 39, and Nazarov tied the knot in a Las Vegas ceremony in July, three months after announcing they were engaged to wed. At the time, Durst said, "I love being married and I am the luckiest man alive to be so in love. It took me 38 years and was absolutely worth the wait. Every path has led me here. I'm hers, she's mine, forever."

According to Usmagazine.com, Durst has two children — a teen girl, Adriana, from his first marriage, and a 7-year-old boy, Dallas, from a previous relationship.

Comentários: Se separaram após 2 meses de casados? Fred Durst não tava comendo direito...
.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br