www.diariodorock.com.br: Revistas\\ SLAYER's KERRY KING: 'I Just Don't Have Any Respect For DAVE MUSTAINE'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

6 de set. de 2009

Revistas\\ SLAYER's KERRY KING: 'I Just Don't Have Any Respect For DAVE MUSTAINE'


Guitar World: Before you join up with MARILYN MANSON for this summer's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, you're heading out on a short Canadian run with MEGADETH. [Note: The interview was conducted this past spring.] Kerry, I know in the past you've been pretty outspoken about your less-than-positive feelings toward Dave Mustaine. Have things cleared up between you two?

Kerry: I just don't have any respect for Dave. As far as playing goes, I can't take anything away from him. He's awesome. But I know things. That's not like, "Ooh, I know things." I just know he's a hypocrite, and I have no respect for that kind of person. But when I see him, I'll say, "What's up, Dave?" If he's not an asshole to me, I won't be one to him."

.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br