www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ MATT SORUM: Playing With MOTÖRHEAD Is 'One Of The Most Challenging Things I've Ever Done'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

23 de set. de 2009

Traduza\\ MATT SORUM: Playing With MOTÖRHEAD Is 'One Of The Most Challenging Things I've Ever Done'


Former GUNS N' ROSES and current VELVET REVOLVER drummer Matt Sorum is filling in for MOTÖRHEAD's regular drummer, Mikkey Dee, on the band's current tour so that Dee can take part in "Kändisdjungeln", the Swedish version of the popular U.K. and U.S. reality-TV show "I'm a Celebrity…Get Me out of Here!".

"I was absolutely blown away and was very honored to get the call," Sorum tells U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine. "I got a text from [MOTÖRHEAD bassist/vocalist] Lemmy and called him back right away and said, 'Why are you calling me?' [laughs] I was at home by the pool, rubbing lotion on my lovely girlfriend, and now here I am. I manned up!"

"Matt was right up for it immediately," Lemmy told Classic Rock. "That's really rare; a lot of guys wouldn't do it on short notice."

"It's been one of the most challenging things I've ever done," added Sorum. "It's the best tour I've ever done: I've lost a few pounds and got about 25 blisters, which is great!"

Read more from Classic Rock magazine.

Fan-filmed video footage of MOTÖRHEAD's September 20, 2009 performance at Stubb's in Austin, Texas can be viewed below.

A review of the show is available at Austin360.com.

Sorum made his first appearance in Washington D.C. on September 8, after only one rehearsal.

The first episode of "Kändisdjungeln" aired on September 11.

Comentários: E não é que Matt mandou bem mesmo??

.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br