www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ Ozzy Osbourne Rules Out Another Black Sabbath Reunion
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

28 de jan. de 2010

Traduza\\ Ozzy Osbourne Rules Out Another Black Sabbath Reunion


Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old band mates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.

Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."

Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the band mates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006.

Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br