www.diariodorock.com.br: SEFOTEU \\ FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Frontman Comments On Car Accident
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

26 de mar. de 2010

SEFOTEU \\ FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Frontman Comments On Car Accident


FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH frontman Ivan Moody was involved in a minor car accident on Monday (March 22) when the car he was driving slid on some black ice and crashed. While Moody was unharmed except for some bruises, he told The Pulse of Radio that he felt worse because the car belonged to his mom. "About a year ago, I bought my mom a car for her birthday," he said. "Of course it's her dream car, it's this beautiful Jaguar, and the other night she decided to let me use it. So I'm borrowing her car and it's got rear wheel drive, I completely space out that those things are just rotten on black ice, I hit some ice, you know, flip it a couple of times and just ended up in the middle of a snowbank. Hit my head on the side of the windshield and it wasn't very pretty."

Moody was driving his mother's car because he was having the engine rebuilt on his Mustang at the time.

He added that his mother was glad that her son wasn't hurt, but was still "pretty ticked off." He had to pay the deductible on her insurance.

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


Feel free to surf to my web site - click here

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br