www.diariodorock.com.br: Luto\\ Members Of GUNS N' ROSES, MÖTLEY CRÜE, POISON, LIMP BIZKIT React To Passing Of STEVE JOBS
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

6 de out. de 2011

Luto\\ Members Of GUNS N' ROSES, MÖTLEY CRÜE, POISON, LIMP BIZKIT React To Passing Of STEVE JOBS


Members of GUNS N' ROSES, MÖTLEY CRÜE, POISON, L.A. GUNS and LIMP BIZKIT have reacted on Twitter to the passing of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who revolutionized music industry by introducing the iPod and iTunes.

Jobs died earlier today (Wednesday, October 5) at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

According to Billboard, Jobs' involvement in the music industry was a labor of love. He was personally involved in not only creating the iTunes digital retail system itself, but also in acquiring the music catalog he himself wanted to hear and make available on it.

GUNS N' ROSES: "When people say it's not about the possessions but how you're remembered — they are talking about people like Steve Jobs. RIP."

Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW): "RIP, Steve Jobs. Thanks for allowing me to put my whole CD collection in my pocket. You have made air travel a lot more fun, among other things."

D.J. Ashba (SIXX: A.M., GUNS N' ROSES): "RIP - Steve Jobs was not only a visionary but a true genius. He was one of my biggest inspirations and always will be. God bless him, his family and friends and everyone at Apple computers. You will truly be missed."

Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE): "RIP Steve Jobs. Steve was of his era what Thomas Edison was to the beginning of the 20th century. You made all our lives a better place."

Tommy Lee (MÖTLEY CRÜE): "RIP Mr. Jobs! Excuse me… Mr. Incredible!"

Bret Michaels (POISON): "First, I must express my deepest condolences to Steve's wife, Laurene, his family and friends. He showed great strength and perseverance through his illness and continued to be an innovator all the while remaining positive while fighting his battle with cancer. I can only thank Steve for his innovation, inspiration and creativity while touching all of our lives in some way shape or form. Again, my condolences. He will be missed."

Joe Satriani (CHICKENFOOT): "R.I.P. Steve Jobs. I bet you're busy right now revolutionizing and redesigning the afterlife for all of us to enjoy when our time comes."

Dee Snider (TWISTED SISTER): "Thank you, Steve Jobs. You rocked our world… and you never played a note."

Matt Sorum (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N' ROSES): "Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. The visionary master."

Billy Graziadei (BIOHAZARD): "RIP, Steve Jobs, he was an inspiration to all of us who dropped out of school and made something of ourselves! He single-handedly changed the world with his vision! When you leave your mark on the world, you live forever! Kings never die!"

Tracii Guns (L.A. GUNS): "Steve Jobs, rest in peace. You really did change the world. Thank you for so much cool stuff that keeps me from getting bored on long trips and making computers that are virus-free . Even my almost-3-year-old can operate an iPod and iPad . I think the world lost a real innovator today."

Fred Durst (LIMP BIZKIT): "RIP Steve Jobs! True visionary."

Wes Borland (LIMP BIZKIT): "I feel stupid, but I have to say it: What an impact Steve Jobs has had on my life. My iPhone may just be the most useful tool I own. Bummer."

PAPA ROACH: "R.I.P. to Steve Jobs — one of the greatest innovators and visionaries, ever."

LAMB OF GOD: "RIP Steve Jobs."

DANKO JONES: "Damn, Steve Jobs died? Oh man. This is truly a bummer. R.I.P. Steve Jobs."

Asgeir Mickelson (SARKE, SPIRAL ARCHITECT, BORKNAGAR, TESTAMENT): "RIP Steve Jobs! I've used Mac since 1990. They've served me well!"

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br