www.diariodorock.com.br: SEFOTEU\\ BLACK VEIL BRIDES Frontman Breaks Nose During Luxembourg Concert (Photo)
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

27 de out. de 2011

SEFOTEU\\ BLACK VEIL BRIDES Frontman Breaks Nose During Luxembourg Concert (Photo)


Vocalist Andy Biersack of Los Angeles theatrical rockers BLACK VEIL BRIDES broke his nose during the band's concert in Luxembourg Wednesday night (October 26). As a result, the group has been forced to put all of its previously announced European shows on hold until further notice.

Writing on Twitter, Andy said, "For those asking, during last night's show I broke my nose down the center, splitting the bone. . . I apologize and promise to do my best to recover. Excruciating pain and it's my own damn stage antics fault. I promise to try my best to heal quickly."

A photo of Biersack's injuries, as posted on the singer's Twitter account, can be seen below.

Biersack broke three ribs on June 18 after trying to jump onto a stage from a 15-foot balcony during the band's concert at Hot Topic in Hollywood, California. Despite the injury, the frontman returned to the stage and finished the gig.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br