Speaking with Billboard.com regarding his upcoming second book, "Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy", singer Ozzy Osbourne also touched on the rumors that he recently spent time in England working on material for a new BLACK SABBATH album with other members of the band's original lineup.
"Yes, it's a very, very strong possibility," Ozzy said of getting the old band back together. "It's in the very early stages, so we haven't recorded anything yet. If it works out, it'll work out. If it doesn't, I'll keep doing my thing."
BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi's manager in August refused to deny that the band's original lineup is getting back together, according to the Birmingham Mail. The Mail was actually the newspaper that broke the story of a reported SABBATH reunion, using comments attributed to Iommi. But although the guitarist issued a statement saying that his comments had been distorted, his manager Ralph Baker admitted to the Mail, "We haven't got anything in place. He's not denying that the guys have been talking but there's nothing in the way that's been implied in the statements that you made."
Iommi's comments to the Mail were made back in June, with Baker telling the newspaper that Iommi "felt that he made them to you off the record."
Baker said that the story first appeared on a metal news web site before the Mail expanded on it, using Iommi's quotes.
Baker said, "A very insignificant little web site put something out about SABBATH getting back together . . . When you [Birmingham Mail] went online, that's when it went around the world because it was official."
The Mail reported on August 16 that the original four SABBATH members — Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne, bassist Geezer Butler and drummer Bill Ward — have already begun rehearsing and writing music in secret for a new album.
7 de out. de 2011
Traduza\\ OZZY OSBOURNE Says BLACK SABBATH Reunion Is 'In The Very Early Stages'
Marcadores: BLACK SABBATH
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
<< mais lidas
-
Floridian metalcore mob Trivium are preparing to record their brand new album as we speak. Find out about what you can expect from the effor...
-
Cole Mathisen of KIMT — a CBS affiliate television station serving Mason City, Iowa; Rochester, Minnesota; and Austin, Minnesota — reports: ...
-
"Shadow Moses" , the new video from the British metalcore act BRING ME THE HORIZON , can be seen below. The song comes off the ...
-
METALLICA guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield was interviewed by the Argentinian radio station Rock & Pop 95.9 FM before the band's pe...
-
A disputa de egos entre MACHINE HEAD e LIMP BIZKIT foi prioridade no assunto de muitos na internet no final da semana passada, durante a edi...
-
O Metallica agendou para setembro uma temporada em estúdio com o produtor Rick Rubin. A informação foi confirmada por Lars Ulrich durante a ...
-
Sepultura - Com a versão de Da Lama ao Caos, a banda de heavy metal volta a flertar com a música brasileira. Inscreva-se no canal ofici...
-
The first photo of the limited-edition "super deluxe" "The Big Four: Live From Sofia, Bulgaria" box set — including the...
-
The Darkness divulgou nesta quarta-feira, 30, o videoclipe da música “Every Inch Of You”, faixa do novo álbum da banda, “Hot Cakes”. O disco...
-
Alternative rock pioneers JANE'S ADDICTION recently filmed a video for the song "Underground" off the band's latest album,...
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário