www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ STEVEN ADLER On Possible GUNS N' ROSES Reunion: 'It's What So Many People Really Want'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

25 de jul. de 2010

Traduza\\ STEVEN ADLER On Possible GUNS N' ROSES Reunion: 'It's What So Many People Really Want'


Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler spoke to Billboard.com about his new autobiography, "My Appetite For Destruction: Sex & Drugs & Guns N' Roses".

"It's so healing, getting all those things out of my system," says Adler, who was fired from the band in 1990 and battled severe drug addiction, even suffering a stroke, before reaching his current state of sobriety.

"You can't take 30 years of pain and all that stuff and just get rid of it immediately, but at least I'm starting to get it out and I'm starting to become my own person again. I wasted so much of my life, it's great to have survived and be living again."

Adler's new band, ADLER'S APPETITE, is in the midst of a 50-city North American tour, after which the group plans to record an EP with producer Anthony Focx (VINCE NEIL, BUCKCHERRY), with sessions for a full album to follow at the end of the year. But Adler says he also holds out a degree of hope for the original GN'R quintet to do something together again.

"I know the four of us besides Axl would love to do it," he said. "I know besides millions and millions and hundreds of millions of dollars that would be involved, I think if we played for the whole world, it would be such a relief...like, 'God, they're finally playing!' It's what so many people really want, y'know?"

Read more from Billboard.com.

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br