www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL WORKING WITH SLAUGHTER MEMBERS ON SOLO CD
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

23 de dez. de 2009

Traduza\\ VINCE NEIL WORKING WITH SLAUGHTER MEMBERS ON SOLO CD


Doug Elfman of LVRJ.com recently interviewed Motley Crue vocalist Vince Neil. Below is an excerpt from the interview:

Vince and I talked at his friend Danny "Count" Koker's Desert Moon Productions, on South Highland Drive near strip club alley. He's cutting "Tattoos and Tequila" there and writing a book akin to Motley's "The Dirt," with Mike Sager, author and Esquire writer-at-large.

"It's hard to remember a lot of details. Ask me about high school. I don't remember. I was on drugs!"

Recording with Vince: bassist Dana Strum and Jeff Blando (both of Slaughter); and drummer Zoltan Chaney. A cover he's singing: "Who'll Stop the Rain?"

Motley tours in January and February. Vince then tours Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. His album should come out around April, and the book by summer.

He'll spend New Year's Eve at his Feelgoods Rock Bar & Grill, 6750 W. Sahara Ave. Before that, he and wife Lia Gerardini will exchange gifts at their Bay Area home.

"She has her personal shoppers around the city -- Neiman Marcus, and one at Chanel at Bellagio. They always go, 'She wants this. She wants this. She wants this.' I go, 'OK, just send it to the house.'

"You know what she gave me for my birthday present?" he says with a loving laugh. "She gave me a picture of another golf cart. They won't let my golf cart on the golf course at my house because it's black and flamed and goes 40 mph. She was gonna buy me another golf cart that's white, that I can actually drive. And she never got it for me!"

The entire interview can be read at http://www.lvrj.com/news/vince-neil-flying-all-over-the-map-79883302.html

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br