www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ MEGADETH Mainman Reveals Setlist For 'Rust In Peace 20th Anniversary Tour'
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

15 de fev. de 2010

Traduza\\ MEGADETH Mainman Reveals Setlist For 'Rust In Peace 20th Anniversary Tour'


MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has issued the following update:

"Rehearsals [for the 'Rust In Peace 20th Anniversary Tour'] are all done and we are ready for pre-production next week, and then we will be heading out to start the tour.

"Please send your prayers, best wishes, and positive thoughts our way, and if we are playing in your city or town I sure hope to see you. A big thank you goes out to all of the cities that are sold-out already!

"Just so you know, we are playing 10 songs from over our 25-plus-year careers, as well as all nine songs off of 'Rust In Peace'.

"We are playing:

* Set The World Afire
* Wake Up Dead
* In My Darkest Hour
* Sweating Bullets
* Skin O' My Teeth
* Head Crusher
* A Tout Le Monde
* Symphony Of Destruction
* Trust
* Peace Sells, But Who's Buying?

"And all of 'Rust In Peace'.

"One great thing is that we all know so many, many songs, and that this is just the starting point.

"Remember, David Ellefson [returning MEGADETH bassist] knows everything of MEGADETH's career, excluding a few new tracks, Shawn [Drover, drums] knows them all, and Chris [Broderick, guitar] is learning them as fast as he can. All in all, I think that we have approximately 40 songs we can do on this next month's tour. We will return to the 'Endgame Tour' after that, and may play any of the 'Rust In Peace' tracks over the coming years. We already play several songs off of 'Rust In Peace' — 'Holy Wars', 'Take No Prisoners', 'Tornado Of Souls', and 'Hangar 18'. It will be fun to have some new gems added to our set list, and also the possibility of us revisiting songs that I mentioned were added to our playlist for potential songs to perform from 'Killing Is My Business' or 'Peace Sells, But Who's Buying?'

"I have to get going now to get to the studio to start mixing the new track that I have been working on.

"I am not sure if the party I am doing this for has said anything lately, because I have been in my studio 20,000 leagues under the sea, and haven't seen any news lately. I do know that we will be describing the track and the people who I wrote this for very soon."

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br