www.diariodorock.com.br: Traduza\\ OZZY OSBOURNE Planning 18-Month Tour In Support Of New Album
"Satan laughs as you eternally rot!"

12 de jan. de 2010

Traduza\\ OZZY OSBOURNE Planning 18-Month Tour In Support Of New Album


According to U.K.'s The Sun, Ozzy Osbourne is planning to go on an 18-month music tour in support of his new album, "Soul Sucka". The disc, Ozzy's first since 2007's "Black Rain", is tentatively slated to come out in June and will feature songs such as "Let It Die", "Diggin' Me Down" and the title track. The record will be the first to feature Ozzy's new guitarist, Greek native Gus G., who replaced longtime axeman Zakk Wylde in Ozzy's band last year.

Ozzy, who works out every day, doesn't drink or smoke, tells The Sun, "Someone recently asked me what I hoped to be doing in ten years — I just hope I'm still alive, you know? I'm 61 now and you get to the age where your friends start dying.

"I don't know where time goes. Sharon [Ozzy's wife/manager] and I have been married nearly 30 years. We hardly row any more because we're too knackered.

"The thing is, I don't know how 61 is meant to feel. Physically I can't do as much as I did but my mind doesn't feel my age.

"The good thing about being in entertainment is you don't have to retire just because you reach a certain age. Life doesn't end when you get to 65. I'm just going to keep fucking going, you know?"

0 comentários:

<< mais lidas

© Copyright - Diário do Rock - Headbangers Blog! - Todos os direitos reservados
anthony@diariodorock.com.br